P.E., LEED AP
Professional Mechanical Engineer
LEED Accredited Professional
Chuck Darr graduated from Oklahoma State University in 1982 with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering. Chuck is a registered professional engineer in 20 states and a LEED Accredited Professional.
Chuck has 40 years of experience overseeing projects from the initial kick-off phase through construction administration phase. He is the design and driving force behind the firm’s projects…either through direct involvement or through the impact he has had on the development of his staff.
Chuck is responsible for the design of mechanical and plumbing systems for a variety of complex engineering projects, both new construction and renovations.
Project types include: educational facilities, office buildings, healthcare, correctional facilities, banking, religious, and government facilities.
Oklahoma State University
Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Utah, Wyoming
Oklahoma State Board of Licensure for PE & LS – Board Member
OKC Mechanical Code Review and Appeals – Board Member
State of Oklahoma Construction Industries – Board Member
Past President – Central OK ASHRAE
Past President – ACEC Oklahoma
- Sheppard Air Force Base – Dental Clinic – Wichita Falls, TX.
- VA Dental Clinic – Oklahoma City OK.
- OUHSC – College of Dentistry – 2nd Floor Oral Surgery Renovation
- OUHSC – Cell Biology Lab
- OUHSC – Garrison Tower – 1st & 2nd Floors Renovation
- OUHSC – Nicholson Tower – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Floor Renovations
OU Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Clinic
- OU Physicians Building
- OU Physicians – Cade Cancer Center
- OU Research Parkway Buildings 1-7
- Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation and Pavilion
- Reynolds Army Community Hospital Mammography Clinic – Fort Sill, OK.
- Chickasaw Nation – Pharmacy
- Hearts for Hearing
- The Noble Foundation – Biotech Laboratory
- McBride Orthopedic Hospital
- Hough Ear Institute
- Dean A. McGee Eye Institute
- Grady Memorial Hospital – ER Renovation
- Pediatric ENT of Oklahoma
- Qualgen Laboratory
- Mercy Hospital – Cancer Center
- St. Anthony Hospital – Breast Care Center
- St. Anthony Hospital – PET Scan
- St. Anthony Hospital – Oncology Facility
- St. Anthony Hospital South – Physical Therapy Unit
- St. Anthony Hospital North – Ambulatory Surgery Center